Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Filming is (Mainly) Done!!! Now.... Editing.

Yes, filming is mainly done!! I filmed Saturday night- and majority of everything stayed the same except I took out the letter portion. This is because in order to correctly convey that Annalise(Salima) has sent mail to these (only two) people who helped run from the murder scene and the witness is out to get them too, Salima would have to mail it/ put it in mailbox- which was the easy part. The hard part was that Anusha and Zayn would have to sift through mail at their own home. Due to limited amount of time, I couldn't possibly go to both of their houses to film this and it would be too difficult to ask someone in their house to film- mostly because they would probably film with a phone and it won't be good quality when in Final Cut Pro X. On Tuesday, I filmed the front of the house and neighbourhood as well as all of Salima's part. The only part I didn't film is me in the pool.

I used a Nikon D5200 to film all of these scenes and will use a GoPro to film me in the pool to get my/Annalise's POV of dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system