Saturday, April 1, 2017

Music

I am using a non-copyrighted free youtube channel Audio Library- No Copyright to figure out a couple of songs that I feel fit the mood of what I am trying to accomplish.  These are a couple of songs I would like to use and why:
1. Queen of the Skies by Nicolai Heidlas: I like that it is dramatic and serious but find that although it is serious it is not sinister or mysterious in way and that is what I want. I can definitely use the beginning for something though.
2. Silent Night Dark Piano Version by myuu: I love the creepiness feel to it, but it is more haunted than a murder mystery feel. If I have time at end I can use this for more credits maybe add a thunder sound effect and use it for the title "Six Feet Under."
3. It's Coming by Josh Kirsch: I love the ominous feel to it, like something is coming. Definitely can use this
4. Low Horizon by Kai Engel: LOVE love love the humming in this song and how it gets more serious and fast. Want to know if it will sound good next to silent night.
5. Cataclysmic Molten Core by Jingle Punks: more action than the previous, might be what I need
6. Mechanolith by Kevin Macleod: this is more angry and might be good for the villian's POV not the main character
7. Last Dawn by Ross Budgen: slower than the one right before this, doesn't really fit mood as much
8. Epic and Dramatic Trailer Music by Ross Budgen: Dramatic but more action based
9. The Great Unknown by Audionautix: creepy enough to fit mood, too slow
10. Pedro Versus the World by Jingle Punks: like action don't like pop behind it

I am continuing looking for more sounds and music to fit because I didn't feel that any of these are  "the one." I also went to my teacher's website and found sound effect websites such as Sound Snap which is amazing but not free. GR Sites is free and it has a lot so I will probably get from there.

"Audio Library – No Copyright Music." YouTube. YouTube, 11 Nov. 2014. Web. 01 Apr. 2017. <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA>.

"Find the Perfect Sound." Sounds from Soundsnap. Tera Media and CRG, 2008. Web. 01 Apr. 2017. <https://www.soundsnap.com/>.

"Design Web Pages in Your Browser." Design Web Pages in Your Browser: GRSites.com. N.p., 2016. Web. 01 Apr. 2017. <http://www.grsites.com/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system