Monday, March 20, 2017

Filming Progress

I have filmed 14 out of the 29 scenes written on the last post numbers #4-18. I made some changes, including brushing teeth in between waking up and putting on jeans, removing alarm clock sound and  decided for the character to wake up scared and from a nightmare. Also, when Annalise is dropping backpack on the floor to show she isn't going to school- she crumples up the note and throws it into the garbage can to show her emotions. After putting it all together- the time became more than seven minutes. Knowing my opening is supposed to be two minutes only and I only filmed half of the content- this is a problem. I will need to cut stuff out and or make the speed fast yet the content understandable to fit the two minutes. People giving me feedback know that I am trying to squish too much into a short opening yet I want to stick with the basis of the idea I have. I am thinking of removing the scenes of the different actors finding the reason behind her death and just leaving the ending to where she dies in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system