Sunday, April 2, 2017

Filming Schedule(Once again)

So I have finished filming half of the opening and this is what I did, and what I will do. Salima is the actress portraying Annalise.
Saturday Night:
  1. PARTY
  1. A shot of people sitting in circle laughing
  2. Salima looking sad/nervous/left out
  3. One person(SALIMA POV shot person sitting directly in front of) says “I dare you”
  • Record voice note of said person “I dare you”
  1. CAR
  1. Three ppl collectively putting blindfold on Salima and she’s pushed into car
  2. Shot in front of car showing Salima driving blindfolded(SHE’S NOT ACTUALLY DRIVING, V SLOW)
  3. The three people push another person in front of car
  4. POV shot in back seat right behind Salima and she breaks(right before person so she doesn’t hurt anyone but it is implied it is)
  5. The three ppl run back to car
  6. Long shot of Salima reversing and driving away from the dead person(speed up shot when editing)
  7. Person in distance(silhouette witnessing action)

Tuesday Afternoon:
  1. WIDE shot of Salima waking up from bed stretching arms
  2. 2 shots of brushing teeth: one normal and one where she looks scared
  3. Looking at phone message: “1. Did you think i forgot about you? 2. I can never forget what you did 3. If you want to get rid of me taunting you, go to your backyard.”
  4. Shot of Salima shaking her head
  5. Mid shot opening door to backyard
  6. Shot of feet walking to pool
  7. Shot of salima’s back as she stands in front of pool
  8. Somehow shoot fake blood at her back(water gun??) and have Salima shake(diff shot but same position) and lean forward(doesnt have to go in pool)


Film myself:

  1. Long shot of neighborhood
  2. Establishing shot of house
  3. POV shot with go pro grip railing with stained arms of blood
  4. Droplets

    I have filmed the Saturday scene, will film both the Tuesday and the one I film myself on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system