Thursday, April 6, 2017

Editing Difficulties

So here are a few updates:
1.  Haven't filmed my pool scene, I just haven't gotten enough time
2. EDITING IS DIFFICULT
     I went into this thinking I would enjoy it because I know I personally like editing more than filming and filming is a hassle but my thinking was that if I get the required scenes and nothing else, I can just edit the whole film away, the exact opposite of what I did last time which was get extra footage and now I do not have enough. I mean I do, but it doesn't flow well enough. I have edited majority of it and when I went down to film the pool scene I found my pool was completely dirty. So this means I will film it Saturday morning and finish editing Saturday and Sunday.
3. Chose my song!!!
- It's Coming by Josh Kirsch
- Silent Night Dark Piano Version by myuu(with and added thunder clap sound)
I absolutely love how Silent Night sounds with the thunder clap added to it
4. Apps
Used Typorama for titles and fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system