Friday, April 7, 2017

What I Would Do Differently

So knowing I am almost done with the production and the process as a whole I think it is important to address what I would do differently so here are a couple:


1. Not make storyboard as in depth- have an idea of each scene but allow some "space" to change some stuff. Basically I made my first storyboard too exact and didn't allow space to fix some things and switch stuff around
2. Make it realistic! My biggest trouble- make stories not too in depth and something I can't accomplish. Keep it simple!
3. Pace myself. I edited all day yesterday from 12pm-8pm. And that is literally the only day I edited.
If I would have gotten my filming done earlier- I could have gotten a lot of editing done throughout the whole week.
4. Not rely too much on people. I know, I should know this already, but what I wanted to point out today was that I first filmed Maheen as Annalise but I shouldn't' have focused on her face- so I could have easily used someone else with the same clothing and shoot.

Anyways, the process was very very exciting in the beginning, very frustrating at times, but everything worked out well and I am excited to finish my product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system