Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Filming Updates

I have changed the amount of people for doing the scenes where they find letters from Annalise explaining why she was killed due to small amount of willing actors/actresses. Filming is still scheduled for this Saturday in the morning. Locations will include my house(bedroom, kitchen, staircase, pool/pool area) and Markham park to film the last couple of shots. Researching how to make fake blood I found this website where it teaches how to make edible fake blood! I tried out making it last night and these are some pictures on the ingredients used and how it came out:
 

Some mistakes I made were a larger amount of red food coloring than I should have.
I started looking up on how to make people look dead but everything that came up was makeup, something I am not entirely good with. For now, I am thinking of making my actress wear torn pants and a white shirt with fake blood all over to give effect. I will continue to research to see what is realistic yet looks very deadly.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system