Sunday, March 12, 2017

Six Feet Under

I have underrated the complexity of the title sequence of my movie "Six Feet Under."This is because the main character, Annalise, dies six feet under water.  Spending the weekend letting it settle in my mind, I ordered the head piece for Go-Pro's to film the POV shot of Annalise diving into the water(both with the fake blood and without the fake blood.) The reason I am nervous for filming is I find the plot good but too hectic for a title sequence. I decided to remove some scenes such as the last one where Annalise's dead body's eyes open abruptly because asking some opinions I found that it makes it very confusing, cluttered, and gives it a horror movie vibe instead of thriller/mystery. I am also planning to make some of the scenes including her pouring milk, going upstairs, and changing into swimwear a bit more rapid to actually fit this whole thing into two minutes. My movie opening seems to be very different and unconventional in the way that it presents a lot of content in a short time instead of just credits(which I will have) but I want to stick with it because I personally like my idea and feel I can make it work. I am planning to start filming this coming weekend once I receive my head piece and film at my house and start editing the week after I shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system