Monday, March 27, 2017

FILMER'S BLOCK

I have reached that part of production where I am stuck in a rut. Here are reasons why:

1. I have one more weekend to film because the due date is next weekend and I have to edit throughout the week
2. The girl who was filmed for half of my film is not available this weekend so I have to use a whole new character because her face is shown
3. Literally NO ONE is available this weekend(because on such a short notice) to film
4. I have to cut a whole lot of scenes because it doesn't fit the time allotted(2 minutes)

So basically at this point, I feel the need to start all over again. And it is frustrating because of the short amount of time I have to figure everything out. These are a couple of ways I can solve these problems:

Plot:
Annalise is a girl with a tortured past along with a couple of other "acquaintances" who were with her on a terribly eventful night. As Annalise and these "friends" partied the night away playing stupid dares, Annalise drove over a girl and killed her and her and her friends quickly ran away from the scene. Surprisingly, they were never caught and all collectively carried the guilt over the years. 2 years later, Annalise finds out someone was watching her and her friends and witnesses the whole murder scene. This witness never confessed and took the consequences on themselves and decided to go after these kids, planning to kill Annalise, first. Annalise is getting notes such as "I know what you did," and "I wouldn't go in that pool if I were you" and gets killed in a pool, by the witness. The other friends get a note from Annalise saying "This will explain why I was murdered and why you are next."

My next step is to find music and then figure out what my two minute opening plot will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system